OCCUPATIONAL SAFETY AND HEALTH POLICY STATEMENT
PETROJADI is committed to strive for excellence in all aspects of our operations. This includes the Safety and Health of our Employees and our Facilities, plus our interaction with and protection of our customers and the general public.
Everyone of us therefore has an obligation and responsibility to take all reasonable and practical steps to prevent injury to our Employees, damage to our Facilities and any adverse impact on our environment. We must protect everyone working in PETROJADI, our customers and the general public from any exposure to risk to their Safety and Health.
To do this we must ensure that our Facilities are designed, built, operated and maintained to meet all legislative requirements and the highest safety standards. We are also committed to providing and maintaining a safe and healthy workplace for all Employees, and fostering a safe working culture amongst our Employees to prevent workplace accidents.
At the same time, we must ensure that complete and precise Emergency Response Procedures are in place, so that everyone of us knows how to react to any possible Emergency, in order to prevent or minimize injury or damage to our Employees and our Facilities.
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY STATEMENT
PETROJADI strives to ensure that all activities undertaken by our Employees in operations and maintenance of our Facilities will have minimal negative impact on the Environment.
Everyone of us therefore has an obligation and responsibility to take all reasonable and practical steps to comply with all legislative requirements that govern our interaction with the Environment.
In the course of all their daily activities, all Employees are required to :
- Practice recycling and/or resuse of all materials encountered;
- Promote recycling methods to our Customers and Suppliers;
- Minimise wastage of time, energy and water; and
- Feedback to the company any creative new ideas about this Policy.
At the same time, we must ensure that complete and precise Environmental Emergency Response Procedures are in place, so that everyone of us knows how to react to any possible Emergency, in order to prevent or minimize damage to the Environment.
Our company has the full commitment to deliver quality customer services to our stakeholders to ensure customer satisfaction and the achievement of the company's goals through the following means:
- We will comply with all relevant statutory, regulatory and customers requirements.
- We will ensure a safe, healthy and conducive working environment for our personnel.
- We will establish and review measurable quality objectives at all relevant levels within the company.
- We will communicate to all our personnel the importance of meeting customer requirements.
- We will strive for continuous improvement of our Quality Management System.
- We will provide adequate training to all our personnel so that they will perform their duties in a competent and professional manner.
The Management shall review this Quality Policy for continuing suitability at regular intervals.